As part of CUHK’s commitment to world-class education, the University engages in different models of teaching partnerships with a number of higher education institutions around the world. Such partnerships provide students with an interesting, innovative, and international curriculum that will well equip them for dynamic and global careers.
Useful Guidelines and Forms
- Guidelines for the Development of Collaborative Teaching Programmes: Outline the different types of collaborative teaching programmes, identify factors that the initiating units have to consider when planning to develop collaborative teaching programmes, and discuss the quality assurance mechanisms required for monitoring and improving such programmes.
- Guidelines on RPg Collaborations with Non-local Institutions: Summarize and consolidate the principles and matters of concern in setting up RPg collaborative programmes with non-local institutions.
- Curriculum Framework for Students Participating in Dual Undergraduate Degree Programmes
- Monitoring System for Collaborative Teaching Programmes/Arrangements (flowchart)
- Report on Collaborative Teaching Programme/Arrangement