Term Time Exchange

After Your Exchange

Application for transcript and certifying letters

 (For former and current exchange and study abroad IASP students only)

The transcript/certifying letter applied for through the Office of Academic Links is only for students who have studied/are currently studying at CUHK on a non-degree basis.

CUHK International Summer School students admitted from 2007 should submit their applications to the CUHK Summer Programmes.

CUHK graduates should apply for the transcript/certifying letter through the Registration and Examinations Section (for undergraduate programmes) or the Graduate School (for postgraduate programmes).

Download transcript / certifying letter request form (for IASP students only)