Home / Visiting Students / Term Time Exchange / After Your Exchange


Term Time Exchange

After Your Exchange

IASP Alumni

Greetings from the Office of Academic Links (OAL) at the Chinese University of Hong Kong! We are in the middle of revamping our IASP alumni relations work and hope to be moving our communication channels online very soon.

  • Facebook
  • News from alumni
    Did you get a recent promotion, award, or special grant that you would like to share with old friends from CUHK? How about a recent marriage, a new baby, or a career update? To share your news, please email OAL for IASP Alumni at exchangealumni@cuhk.edu.hk.

Application for transcript and certifying letters

 (For former and current exchange and study abroad IASP students only)

The transcript/certifying letter applied for through the Office of Academic Links is only for students who have studied/are currently studying at CUHK on a non-degree basis.

CUHK International Summer School students admitted from 2007 should submit their applications to the CUHK Summer Programmes.

CUHK graduates should apply for the transcript/certifying letter through the Registration and Examinations Section (for undergraduate programmes) or the Graduate School (for postgraduate programmes).

Download transcript / certifying letter ordering form (for IASP students only)