📢 Eurasia-Pacific Uninet Funding for Joint Projects 2023-24
Deadline: 29 September 2023 (Friday)
The Eurasia-Pacific Uninet (EPU) is inviting applications for funding of joint projects between its member institutions, including CUHK. The funding aims to promote bilateral and multilateral projects between EPU members in research, research-led teaching, and technology cooperation.
The call for applications is open to all disciplines below:
- Agricultural Science
- Art and Music
- Economics (including tourism research)
- Environmental Science
- Humanities and social sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Technical Sciences
- The funding will cover travel and subsistence costs for a visit of up to four months.
- A funding of EUR 5,000-15,000 will be awarded for each successful application.
- Applications must be jointly submitted by researchers of EPU member institutions in Austria and a counterpart outside Austria, including CUHK. CUHK faculty members should contact an EPU member institution in Austria to identify collaboration opportunities.
- The project duration should be one year from 1 January to 31 December 2024.
- Please submit an online application (https://asp.sop.co.at/oead/antrag?call=2023_EPU) by Friday, 29 September 2023 (18:00 HKT).
Programme leaflet and webpage
Please refer to the leaflet and webpage for the details and guidelines:
For enquiries, please contact Ms. Konstanze Pirker by email (Konstanze.firstname.lastname@example.org). Applicants are advised to send a copy of their application to Ms. Carol Lee, Office of Academic Links (email@example.com) for record.