Call for Applications: Visiting Professor Opportunity at Universidad de Monterrey (Deadline: 7 April 2023)
The Universidad de Monterrey is inviting application for Global Community Professor for the Fall semester 2023 from professors from all academic areas.
As a visiting professor, selected faculty members will have the opportunity to share their expertise with students, work with faculties, and engage in interdisciplinary collaborations. Professors with international experience who are inspiring, flexible and sensitive to global needs and who share their knowledge and values of the university through their service to others are encouraged to apply.
The Universidad de Monterrey is looking for:
- A professor who may or may not be associated with another University.
- Expert in his/her area of expertise.
- Officially accredited.
- Distinguished in the field of education, culture, and/or business.
- Depending on the academic qualifications/credentials and department goals, the professor will have certain assigned course(s).
The visiting professor may develop the following activities depending on their area of expertise:
- Collaboration and development of High Impact Projects.
- Conferences, seminars and/or summits.
- Mentoring of Outstanding Students.
- Development of publication or academic writing.
Interested applicants should complete the online application form by 7 April 2023. The final selection will be made through an interdisciplinary committee before the end of April. All applicants will be notified of the committee’s decision.
For more information, please refer to the flyer and the programme website. Should there be any question, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants are advised to send a copy of their application to the Office of Academic Links (c/o Ms. Lai Ching Yee; email@example.com) for record.