[Application Deadline extended to 17 May 2022] ACU Higher Education and the SDGs Challenge Grants
The Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) is currently inviting applications for the Higher Education and the SDGs Challenge Grants. The grants are awarded to academic and professional staff at ACU member universities, including CUHK, to support collaborative work around the sustainable development goals (SDGs).
Scope of support
The grants focus on five priority themes of the ACU Higher Education and the SDGs Network, namely Teaching and Learning, Research, Estates and Stewardship, Engagement and Impact, and Partnerships.
Four grants of up to GBP 2,500 each are available. The grants can be used for a diverse range of projects, workshops, and events in areas such as:
- Virtual exchange or collaboration, teaching or professional practice collaboration, sharing and co-development of learning materials, tools, training and approaches to support contingency and continuity of operations planning at Higher Education Institution
- Virtual fellowships, comparative analyses, research management and uptake capacity building
- Integrating sustainable development into operations
- Sharing SDG learning content and materials
- Developing SDG-focused research strategies
- Co-creating research for impact, community engagement, and partnerships for the goals
The project should cover a minimum of 6 months and a maximum of 12 months.
Applicants are encouraged to collaborate with other ACU member universities to promote further Commonwealth partnerships.
Interested parties should first register for a MyACU account and log in to the system to access the application form. Application should be submitted with the required information by 17 May 2022, 10:00 UTC.
Applicants are advised to send a copy of their applications to the Office of Academic Links (c/o Ms. LAI Ching Yee; firstname.lastname@example.org ) for record.