CUHK eNews (Aug 2021) is available online
The latest issue of CUHK eNews is now available. It provides the latest updates about the University to international partners, featuring its research and teaching achievements, ongoing developments, student accomplishments and key events.
Highlights from this issue:
- World’s first AI-derived brain MRI indexes for detection of early cognitive disorders
- Cure for liver cancer from within
- Partnership with industry gives boost to 5G and smart city development
- School of Architecture wins international sustainability award
- Eyes on early intervention for child autism
To view the CUHK eNews, please click HERE.