Call for applications: ACU Gender Grants 2021 (Deadline: 4 October 2021)
The Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) Gender Grants are now open for application.
The grants are awarded annually to member universities, including CUHK, to support initiatives that will boost gender equity and equality on campus. Staff members who are involved in supporting gender equity and equality are welcome to apply.
Grants of up to GBP 1,000 will be awarded for each project. The grants can be used for a diverse range of projects, workshops, and events in areas such as:
- Supporting women in leadership
- Raising awareness of sexual harassment and developing anti-sexual harassment initiatives
- Supporting women in science and research
- Creating effective institutional policies
- Mainstreaming gender equity into the curriculum
Applications should be submitted via the online application system. The application will close on 4 October 2021 at 23:59 UTC.
For further information, please refer to the webpage. For enquiries, please send an email to email@example.com. Applicants are advised to send a copy of their application to the Office of Academic Links (c/o Ms. Lai Ching Yee; firstname.lastname@example.org) for record.