APRU Global Health Conference 2021 – Global Urban Health (16-18 November)
The Association of Pacific Rim Universities (APRU) will hold its 2021 Global Health Conference themed ‘Global Urban Health’ at The University of Hong Kong during 16-18 November 2021. The Conference aims to facilitate inter-sectoral exchanges of world-class expertise and dissemination of cutting-edge findings on global urban health.
CUHK members are invited to take part in the following:
- Abstracts (abstract deadline: 1 August)
- Participants can either submit abstracts for an oral or a poster presentation
- Topics: non-communicable diseases (e.g. mental health, smoking, diabetes, cardiovascular disease cancer); infectious diseases; environment, health and active lifestyle (e.g. air pollution, climate change, physical activities, ageing, occupational health and safety, maternal and child health/reproductive health); health systems and governance; smart city/technology; global health education and training; migration/displacement; and natural disasters.
- Student Poster Contest (submission deadline: 31 August)
- The poster must be related to global health.
Please kindly share this opportunity with your colleagues, and undergraduate and graduate students who may be interested in participating. Interested participants should submit their entries online and copy Ms. Yiho Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org) for necessary follow-up. For more information on abstract eligibility and submission, the student poster contest and the conference, please refer to www.aprughc2021.org/. For enquiries, please contact the organiser directly at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.