Call for applications: Non-EU Teaching Mobility Program at the University of Vienna (Deadline: 9 Sep 2021)
The University of Vienna, Austria is inviting applications to the Non-EU Teaching Mobility Program which supports short-term teaching visits by faculty members who are in the academic fields of its programmes during the summer semester of 2022 (between 1 March and 30 June 2022) and the winter semester of 2022-23 (between 1 October 2022 and 31 January 2023).
- The minimum duration of stay is three weeks while the maximum is 90 days.
- The teaching assignment comprises an entire university course of 30 in-class contact hours.
- The language of instruction is English, except for the specific language of a programme of the Faculty of Philological and Cultural Studies.
- Invited candidates will receive a work contract with the University of Vienna. Travel expenses are reimbursed up to €2,000.
- Applicants should first get in contact with a faculty member in their specific academic field of the University of Vienna for support and get an endorsement letter from a director of studies at the University of Vienna.
- Applications should be submitted with the following documents via the online application system (Please check the guidelines for creating an application):
- ORCID iD (https://orcid.org)
- CV (may be included in ORCID iD)
- List of publications (may be included in ORCID iD)
- Course syllabus including a reading list for students
- Letter of endorsement signed by at least one director of studies of the University of Vienna
- Letter of support by the home university detailing the teaching experience of the applicant
9 September 2021
For more information, please visit here or contact Mr. Maximilian Kudler at email@example.com of the International Office of the University of Vienna. Applicants are advised to send a copy of their application to the Office of Academic Links (c/o Ms. Lai Ching Yee; firstname.lastname@example.org) for record.