Call for Abstracts: 16th APRU Multi-Hazards Symposium 2021 (Deadline: 31 May 2021)
The 16th APRU Multi-Hazards Symposium 2021 on ‘Building Partnerships for Sustainable Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) for All Hazards’ led by the University of Indonesia will be held virtually during 24-25 November 2021.
CUHK members (faculty and students) are invited to submit an abstract on the following topics:
- Engineering and Infrastructures in Disaster
- Na-Tech (Natural-Technological Hazards)
- Pandemics and Public Health Issues
- Disaster Mitigation: Policies, Practices and Alternatives
- Emergency and Crisis Management
- Business Continuity Management and Disaster Insurance
- Social Science Perspective in Disaster
- Statistical and Modelling Tools for Disaster Management
- Community Empowerment for DRR
- Media and communication
Interested participants should submit their abstracts online by 31 May 2021 (and copy Ms. Yiho Lee at email@example.com for necessary follow-up). For more information on the Symposium, please refer to https://drrc.ui.ac.id/submit_apru/depan.php?module=home. For enquiries, please contact the organiser directly at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com.