Call for application
The following programme is open for application:
Non-EU Teaching Mobility Program at University of Vienna 2020-21
The University of Vienna, Austria is inviting applications to the Non-EU Teaching Mobility Program 2020-21 which supports short-term teaching visits between March and June 2021 by faculty members in the fields of humanities, law, theology, social sciences, natural sciences, and life sciences of partner universities.
- Duration of stay: 3 weeks–90 days.
- The teaching assignment comprises a university course of 30 in-class contact hours.
- The language of instruction is English, except for the specific language of a programme in the Faculty of Philological and Cultural Studies.
- Invited candidates will receive a work contract from the University of Vienna. Travel expenses of up to €2,000 will be reimbursed.
- Applicants should contact a faculty member in their academic field at the University of Vienna for support.
- The proposed course should fit into at least one of the degree programmes and complement the existing courses at the University of Vienna.
Applicants should submit their applications together with their CV, list of publications, syllabus of the proposed course, letter of endorsement and letter of support via the online application system by Tuesday, 15 September 2020. For more information, please visit here or contact Mr. Maximilian Kudler (email@example.com) of the International Office at the University of Vienna.