Call for Applications: Non-EU Teaching Mobility Program at the University of Vienna
The University of Vienna, Austria is inviting applications to the Non-EU Teaching Mobility Program which supports short-term teaching visits by faculty members who are in the academic fields of its programmes.
- The minimum duration of stay is three weeks while the maximum is 90 days.
- The teaching assignment comprises an entire university course of 30 in-class contact hours.
- The language of instruction is English, except for the specific language of a programme of the Faculty of Philological and Cultural Studies.
- Invited candidates will receive a work contract with the University of Vienna. Travel expenses are reimbursed up to €2,000.
- Applicants should get in contact with a faculty member in their specific academic field of the University of Vienna for support.
- Applications should be submitted with the following documents via the online application system:
- Application form
- List of publications
- Course syllabus
- Letter of endorsement by at least one directorate of studies of the University of Vienna
- Letter of support by the home university detailing the teaching experience of the applicant
- 15 September 2020 (for visits between March and June 2021)
- 15 March 2021 (for visits between October 2021 and January 2022)
For more information, please visit here or contact Mr. Maximilian Kudler at firstname.lastname@example.org of the International Office of the University of Vienna. Applicants are advised to send a copy of their application to the Office of Academic Links (c/o Ms. Lai Ching Yee; email@example.com) for record.