Call for Applications: Non-EU Teaching Mobility Program at the University of Vienna 2020-21
The University of Vienna, Austria is inviting applications to the Non-EU Teaching Mobility Program 2020-21 which supports short-term teaching visits by faculty members in humanities, law, theology, social sciences, natural sciences, and life sciences of partner universities.
- The minimum duration of stay is three weeks while the maximum is 90 days.
- The teaching assignment comprises an entire university course of 30 in-class contact hours.
- The language of instruction is English, except for the specific language of a program of the Faculty of Philological and Cultural Studies.
- Invited candidates will receive a work contract from the University of Vienna. Travel expenses are reimbursed up to a limit of €2,000.
- Applicants have to get in contact with a faculty member in their specific academic field of the University of Vienna for support.
- The proposed course should fit into at least one of the degree programs and complement existing courses of the University of Vienna.
Applications should be submitted with the following documents via the online application system:
- Application form
- List of publications
- Syllabus of the proposed course
- Letter of endorsement by at least one directorate of studies of the University of Vienna
- Letter of support by the home university detailing the teaching experience of the applicant
- 15 March 2020 (for teaching visits between October 2020 and January 2021)
- 15 September 2020 (for teaching visits between March and June 2021)
For more information, please visit here or contact Mr. Maximilian Kudler at email@example.com of the International Office of the University of Vienna. Applicants are advised to send a copy of their application to the Office of Academic Links (c/o Ms. Lai Ching Yee; firstname.lastname@example.org) for record.