The Chinese University of Hong Kong has established the Summer-to-summer Exchange Programme with the following overseas institutions for undergraduate students to take credit-bearing courses overseas during the summer. Through participating in the programme, students will choose courses from a variety of disciplines, including arts, business, engineering, law, science and social sciences. Students will have the opportunity to explore the host country and take part in social and cultural activities.
To view the academic requirements of individual summer programmes available for selection through OAL, please refer to the requirement table of SEP
- Aarhus University, Denmark
- Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
- Ewha Womans University, Korea
- Hanyang University, Korea
- Korea University, Korea
- King's College London, UK
- Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Stockholm University, Sweden
- TELECOM Ecole de Management, France
- Universiti Brunei Darussalam, Burnei
- Utrecht University, The Netherlands
- University of Geneva, Switzerland
- WU (Vienna University of Economics and Business), Austria
Students in all disciplines and year of study are eligible to apply*. However, some summer programmes may have specific course registration requirements; thus students are advised to refer to the website of individual summer programmes for details.
* Students who will graduate in the summer of the current academic year are not eligible to apply except for the programmes which will end before 31 July of the current academic year.
CUHK students are not required to pay tuition fee of the summer programme. Depending on individual summer programme requirements, students may need to pay the accommodation fee and/or programme fee to the host institution. The programme fee may include a mixed of support and services to exchange students, such as access to library, internet in housing, class materials, breakfast and lunch for weekdays, and cultural activities. The accommodation and programme fees vary among different summer programmes and are determined by each of the host institutions.
To learn about the application procedures for the summer-to-summer exchange programme, please click here.