As part of CUHK’s commitment to world-class education, the University engages in different models of teaching partnerships with a number of higher education institutions around the world. Such partnerships provide students with an interesting, innovative, and international curriculum that will well equip them for dynamic and global careers.
Joint Teaching Programme with CUHK Degree
These CUHK programmes are taught by professors from CUHK and partner institution(s). Students are granted CUHK degrees and may or may not be granted another certificate from the partner institution(s).
- MBA Programme in Finance with Tsinghua University, China
Integrated Curriculum with CUHK Degree
These CUHK programmes, jointly offered with partner institution(s), integrate aspects of the curricula of the partner institutions. Upon completion of the study programme, students receive a single degree certificate issued by their home institution only. These programmes are curriculum-specific and the students of the participating institutions study as one cohort at different host institutions either for a term or an academic year.
- Integrated BBA Programme – Global Business Studies (GLOBE) with Copenhagen Business School, Denmark and The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Integrated BBA Programme – Asian Business Studies with Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China and Waseda University, Japan
- Asia-Pacific Hospitality Management Programme with Mahidol University International College, Thailand and The University of Queensland, Australia
- BSc in Global Communication with University of Sussex, UK (press release)
Combined Qualification Programme
These programmes award two qualifications at consecutive levels upon completion of the requirements established by the partner institutions.
- International Business and Chinese Enterprise with University of South Carolina, USA
- LLB-JD Programme with King’s College London, UK (press release, introductory video)
- New! ‘4+1’ Programme with Columbia University School of Professional Studies (SPS)
CUHK students receiving an undergraduate degree may apply to study at Columbia SPS for a one-year MS degree in Applied Analytics, Bioethics, Construction Administration, Enterprise Risk Management, Nonprofit Management, and Strategic Communications. For more information, please contact the Office of Academic Links.
Dual Degree Programme
These programmes award two qualifications at the same level upon completion of the requirements established by the partner institutions.
- Dual MBA degree with HEC Paris, France
- Dual MBA degree with McCombs School of Business, The University of Texas at Austin, USA
- Dual MBA degree with Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- Dual Master’s degree with ESCP Europe, France
- Dual PhD degree with the Faculty of Medicine Osaka City University, Japan
Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs)
CUHK offers MOOCs platform to promote its teaching to the world for free.
- Guidelines for the Development of Collaborative Teaching Programmes: Outline the different types of collaborative teaching programmes, identify factors that the initiating units have to consider when planning to develop collaborative teaching programmes, and discuss the quality assurance mechanisms required for monitoring and improving such programmes.
- Guidelines on RPg Collaborations with Non-local Institutions: Summarize and consolidate the principles and matters of concern in setting up RPg collaborative programmes with non-local institutions.