Call for Entries: The 49th St. Gallen Symposium Essay Competition
The 49th St. Gallen Symposium essay competition is now calling for entries.
It will be held from 8–10 May 2019 at the University of St. Gallen, Switzerland, focusing on the topic ‘Capital for Purpose’. The St. Gallen Wings of Excellence Award is the world’s most prestigious essay competition of its kind, allowing the extraordinary opportunity to share one’s voice and opinion with some of the world’s most influential leaders and decision makers at the St. Gallen Symposium.
If you would like to present your ideas to world leaders such as Heng Swee Keat, Minister of Finance of Singapore; Ignazio Cassis, Head of the Federal Department of Foreign Affairs; Piyush Gupta, Chief Executive Officer and Director of DBS Group, seize the opportunity and qualify as one of 200 ‘Leaders of Tomorrow’ at the 49th St. Gallen Symposium by joining the essay competition for the St. Gallen Wings of Excellence Award.
The award includes the following highlights:
- A prize money of CHF 20,000 shared by the three winners
- Expenses for travel, board and lodging covered, travel service provided
- Join the debate with 600 top global leaders and decision makers
- Share your thoughts, ideas and visions with the global elite
- Meet 200 of the world’s brightest young minds
- Small and intimate gatherings with world leaders, exclusively for the Leaders of Tomorrow
- Broad media coverage
- Become a member of a truly unique and strong global community
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria:
- Enrolled in a graduate or postgraduate programme (master level or higher) in any field of study
- Born in 1989 or later
The submission deadline for the competition is 1 February 2019.
For more information, please visit https://www.symposium.org/competition.