Call for Applications: The Endeavour Research Leadership Award 2019 for Postgraduate Students & Post-docs
The Endeavour Research Leadership Award 2019 (including the Endeavour Cheung Kong Research Leadership Award) is now calling for applications. The Award provides financial support for postgraduate students and post-docs from participating countries/regions, including Hong Kong, to undertake short-term research towards a CUHK Master’s or PhD degree, or post-doctoral research in any field of study in Australia.
The Endeavour Research Leadership Award
Terms of Award:
- Travel allowance: AU$3,000 (Provision to pay up to AU$4,500 under special circumstances)
- Establishment allowance: AU$2,000
- Monthly stipend: AU$3,000 per month (up to 6 months on a pro-rata basis)
- Health insurance (international): Health coverage will be provided for full period of the award
- Travel insurance (international): Included
The total award value can go up to AU$24,500.
Application Deadline: 15 November 2018, 11:59pm Australian Eastern Daylight Saving Time