Call for Applications: Non-EU Teaching Mobility Program at the University of Vienna 2019-20
The University of Vienna, Austria is inviting applications to the Non-EU Teaching Mobility Program 2019-20 which supports short-term teaching visits by faculty members in humanities, law, theology, social sciences, natural sciences, and life sciences of partner universities.
- The minimum duration of the course is three weeks while the maximum is 90 days.
- The teaching assignment comprises a blocked course of 30 in-class contact hours.
- The language of instruction is English.
- Invited candidates receive a work contract with the University of Vienna for up to 90 days. Travel expenses are reimbursed up to € 2,000 upon providing settled invoices.
- Applicants have to get in contact with a faculty member in their specific academic field of the University of Vienna for support.
- The proposed blocked course should fit into at least one of the degree programs of the University of Vienna and complement existing courses.
Applications should be submitted with the following documents by email (one pdf file) to email@example.com:
- Application form (Please click here to download)
- List of publications
- Course syllabus
- Syllabus of the proposed course
- Letter of endorsement by at least one directorate of studies of the University of Vienna
- Letter of support by the home university detailing the teaching experience of the applicant
- 1 July 2018 (for courses planned between March and June 2019)
- 1 February 2019 (for courses planned between October 2019 and January 2020)
For more information, please visit here or contact Mr. Maximilian Kudler / Ms. Brigitta Moravec at firstname.lastname@example.org of the International Office of the University of Vienna. Applicants are advised to send a copy of their application to the Office of Academic Links (c/o Ms. Lai Ching Yee; email@example.com) for necessary follow-up.